The Savvy Lounge is the name of our official Discord server, where our viewers can hang out and discuss, get exclusive perks, and much more! We’re a friendly place here, but we do have some rules to ensure a good experience.
(All gaming sessions are recorded for use in future Savvy Sage episodes.)
You must agree to Discord’s Terms of Service (https://discord.com/terms) and Community Guidelines. (https://discord.com/guidelines)
1. You must abide by the golden rules: Use common sense and treat others the way you want to be treated. (In a perfect world, that’s all we should say.)
2. All members here are treated equally with respect, and we want to keep it that way. Discrimination (racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, etc.), bullying, harassment, and hate speech WILL NOT be tolerated.
3. DO NOT flood or spam the chat. Repeating messages and/or flooding the chat with memes are no fun, right?
4. DO NOT post any harmful, malicious, or otherwise inappropriate / NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content. These include IP loggers, malware, pornography, IRL gore, etc.
5. DO NOT send unsolicited DMs to and/or excessively ping other members. If you’re looking to promote your work or post an invite link to your own Discord server, ask a mod first.
6. Restricted topics (such as politics and religion) MUST be kept at a bare minimum. We are not here to rile people up, nor is this the place to discuss them.
7. Keep the channels on-topic. All general conversations must stay in the General chatrooms. For dedicated topics and/or discussions, use the forum channels.
8. This server is English only. While we respect international viewers, we ask kindly to keep the conversations in English, so we don’t have to constantly translate them.
9. Only one account per user is allowed. We do not allow alt accounts (unless you lose access to your main account), ESPECIALLY when trying to evade bans.
10. Do not discuss banned users. We wouldn’t want any drama now, would we?
DISCLAIMER: This server uses AutoMod and Logger (the latter of which is used for logging new and leaving users) for moderation purposes.